About Me

Hi Guys!

I am Adeel Ahmed and a Professional App Developer. I have got M. Sc. In Computer Science and Software Engineering. I have been a member of Complete Education and IT Support (CEAITS), which is a specialized consultancy firm and provides the services in Professional Training  & Capacity Building, Curriculum Development and Complete IT Support e.g. Web Hosting, Designing and Development, Content Development, App Development, SEO, etc.
I wish you to join me in spreading knowledge, awareness and a prosperous future through following me and sharing posts in your social circle. I also request you that if you want to share any article relevant to my blog, please e mail me. I will post it with your attribution. If you have want to contact me, please email me at appdeveloper913@gmail.com




About Me About Me Reviewed by Unknown on February 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Find us on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.